We are outdoor adventurers who care about our natural world.
Drawn together by a common purpose towards responsible adventure, enjoyment of the outdoors
and skillful motorcycling on all kinds of roads, in all kinds of circumstances.
Participation in a tightly knit group of riders, with a strong bond of friendship and support.
The opportunity to work and get paid as Support Crew on tours, rides and training.
Enjoying discounted rates on premium events and activities offered by the Club.
Inclusion in private social media groups, for better communication and ride coordination,
so you never have to ride alone.
Discounts on high quality, club-branded merchandise such as hats, t-shirts, stickers, etc.
Invitation to exclusive Members Only activities, events and excursions.
Discounts on premium products & services provided by Club partners.
An opportunity to volunteer and give back to the environment and public lands that offer us so much enjoyment.
Participation & Membership
Non-members are welcome to participate in most activities of the Club as Guests.
Guests will be accompanied by an assigned Sponsor, who is responsible for orientation
and optimizing the non-member’s experience during Club rides and events.
Prospective new members may apply for membership at any time by filling out and submitting a Membership Application on the website, along with their payment of $100 Annual Membership Dues.
On acceptance of their application, prospective new members will be welcomed into and
stay in the Prospect phase until they have attended at least two scheduled Club events.
Prospects will be accompanied during Club rides and events by an assigned Sponsor,
who is responsible for the orientation and welfare of the Prospect.
During this time, Club Members and Prospects can get to know each other to see if it feels like a good fit all around.
Acceptance of the Club Member’s Pledge and signing a Waiver & Release to unconditionally indemnify the Ojai MC, is an important part of the application.
The Prospect may then be accepted by the Leadership Committee and welcomed into the Club as a New Member.
Should the Prospect not be accepted by the Club, the Membership Dues will be refunded immediately and the application closed out.
Acceptance into and continued membership in the Ojai Motorcycle Club and any subsequent refund of dues is at the sole discretion of the Leadership Committee.
Pledge of Allegiance to the Club
To uphold the image and good reputation of the Ojai MC, in actions and in words.
To deal with issues/incidents/disagreements within the Club and with Leadership involved.
To avoid spreading disharmony within the Membership or about the Ojai Motorcycle Club.
To abide by ride/event rules as laid down by Club Leadership.
To assume 100% personal responsibility for one’s own safety and physical wellbeing.
To assume as much responsibility as reasonably possible for the safety and physical wellbeing of any
guest or probationer while acting as a Sponsor.
To inform Leadership ASAP if anything sub-optimum is witnessed and the situation is not handled optimally within a reasonable period of time.
Agree to and sign a waiver that indemnifies and releases the Ojai MC from any liability for the duration of the membership period.
Our Main Objectives are to:
- Orient more riders into this exciting ADVenture lifestyle and way of experiencing their two-wheeled machines.
- Provide our members & guests with ever more interesting opportunities for adventure.
- Guide them well as we travel around, seeing new places & meeting fascinating new people.
- Through effective training and ongoing instruction, help each participant improve her/his motorcycling skills in all conditions and on any kind of road,
- Facilitate an optimal experience for all, while allowing everyone the space to enjoy the adventure in his/her own personal way.
- Serve the greater good by contributing to wildlife conservation, habitat preservation and maintaining backcountry access in all the areas that we frequent.
- Keep building the membership ranks of our motorcycle club, welcoming like-minded riders on all kinds of bikes.