- This event has passed.
Adventure Club Ride
TO THE MOUNTAINS, PLAINS & VALLEYS
2020/21 Dates: July 31, August 31, September 25, October 26, November 20, December 21, January 15, February 15, March 12, April 12
Duration: 1 riding day
Terrain: 50/50 paved/unpaved
Terms and Conditions: Tour Terms
Location: These rides start and end somewhere in Ventura County, usually in Ojai.
- These free, day-long rides out of Ojai alternate between one Friday and one Monday of every month.
- Ideally starting out early (8/9am) and ending late afternoon (5/6pm).
- The rides can take on varying forms, depending on the desires of the particular riders in the group.
- We like to ride on a 50/50 mix of paved and unpaved roads.
- We’ll enjoy our food and beverages on the fly, wherever we may be at the time.
- Our excursions usually pass through a particular Los Padres National Forest Ranger District or Bureau of Land Management region.
- Club Rides usually have an objective directly related to our non-profit nature conservation mission, where we perform some kind of service that is important to the US Forest Service, BLM, Fish & Wildlife or other agency or NGO.
- For Club Day Rides on Saturday or Sunday, check out this option: