ONE DAY CLUB RIDES (PAVED ROADS ONLY)
TO THE MOUNTAINS, VALLEYS & THE OCEAN
2021 Dates: February 3, March 3, March 31st, April 28th
Duration: 1 riding day
Terrain: Paved roads only
Terms and Conditions: Tour Terms
Location: These rides start and end somewhere in Ventura County, usually in Ojai.
- These free, day-long rides out of Ojai alternate between one Friday and one Monday of every month.
- Ideally starting out early (8/9am) and ending late afternoon (5/6pm).
- The rides can take on varying forms, depending on the desires of the particular riders in the group.
- We’ll stick to paved roads.
- We’ll enjoy our food and beverages on the fly, wherever we may be at the time.
- Our excursions usually pass through a particular Los Padres National Forest Ranger District or Bureau of Land Management region.
- Club Rides usually have an objective directly related to our non-profit nature conservation mission, where we perform some kind of service that is important to the US Forest Service, BLM, Fish & Wildlife or other agency or NGO.
- For Club Day Rides on Saturday or Sunday, check out this option: https://moto.ojaiadvclub.org/overnight-club-rides/
- For rides that include unpaved roads, check out this option: https://moto.ojaiadvclub.org/oe-day-club-rides-paved-only/
- can ride for 4-6 hours
- average riding experience
- little assistance required
- comfortable with extreme curves and leans
- steep ascents and descents
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement
- Good physical fitness
- DOT approved Helmet required independent of state law
- Signing a Waiver
I am a very new rider is the trip for me?
We specialize in and enjoy teaching brand new riders. Whether you have street experience and no off-road experience or little motorcycle experience at all we will help you learn and master the basics by the end of the trip. We have a sweep guide that will make sure you have a great experience and can ride your own ride.
I’m an experienced rider, will I be bored?
Absolutely not! We’ve designed the trip to allow experienced riders to ride at the front of the pack and not have to worry about the rest of the group keeping up.
If you would like to join us on this free Club Ride,
please let us know by clicking on the link below.